With the stark contrast between their home bases in Detroit and LA informing the laid-back melancholy of the music, Moke Hill’s smoothly polished rock reverberates with both the blue-collar work ethic of their Midwestern roots and the sunny optimism of the West Coast.
Beneath upbeat melodies, gorgeous guitar textures and choruses that reach for the skies, Time Stops Moving explores dark themes in turbulent times.
- Cover Photograph by Alex Ward
- Cover Layout by Eric Campbell
- Mastering by Mark Chalecki
- Andrew Phillips - Composer, Co-Producer, Engineer, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals
- Ben Berry - Composer, Co-Producer, Engineer, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals
- Ben Roche - Guitar, Synthesizer
- Chris Reynolds - Backing Vocals, Drums, Engineer, Mixing, Percussion, Producer
- Dash Hutton - Drums
- Peter Walker - Guitar, Piano, Wurlitzer Piano
- Tim Hutton - Backing Vocals, Bass, Synthesizer